No matter what the genre, no matter how good the writing or how intriguing the story, an audiobook is only ever as good as the quality of the sound recording.
Monkeynut is here to deliver the audio quality your book deserves. Our team of professionally trained sound technicians will help you record an audiobook that gets publishers and people listening.
HEARING IS BELIEVING
Monkeynut offers everything you need to make an impact in audiobook publishing…
• recording studios industry standard audio suites at a competitive price.
• location recording if you’d prefer to record at home. Using state of the art hardware and software we’re able to capture perfect audio before taking it back to the studio to be professionally edited, mixed and mastered.
• a choice of voice over artists to narrate your book, or professional direction if you wish to narrate it yourself.
• an extensive range of sound effects.
• the option of professional composers who can create bespoke music to complement the genre of book.
• an understanding of the competitive children’s market. We work with a range of composers and have the sound effects necessary to make an impact within the genre. We create earworms for mini-bookworms!
It goes without saying, our team will edit, mix and master the recording into a professional audiobook, packaging it into a suitable format for distribution on all the major download sites.
Our experts are also happy to advise you on the best distribution channels to publish your audiobook. Like you, we want your audiobook to reach its full potential.
START CREATING YOUR AUDIOBOOK TODAY
There’s never been a better time to record an audiobook.
New technology means people can now enjoy books on-the-go and Google Player, Apple, Audible and Kobo are all competing for a share of this increasingly buoyant market. It’s estimated one in ten people now download and listen to audiobooks.
The industry experts are also predicting wearable tech, AI devices like Echo and Google Home, and voice-activated technology will drive a further explosion in audiobook popularity – so it’s time to get in on the act.
OUR AUDIO EXPERTS
Chris Blyland is Head of Monkeynut Audiobooks.
He’s won and been nominated for numerous awards throughout his career in broadcasting and has been lucky enough to work with a whole host of radio stations, including BBC Radio 2.
He’s worked with many of the broadcasting greats – from Chris Evans on Children in Need to Ken Bruce on Friday Night Is Music Night, from Mike Read to Ed Stewart. He’s even worked with The Archbishop of Canterbury and Patriarch of Jerusalem!
He also worked on many of the country’s major charitable causes, as well as co-founding Christmas Alone; a campaign to help end loneliness at Christmas by finding and listing events where people can spend Christmas day. We think this officially makes him a blooming good egg.
Call him if you’d like to find out more about turning your audiobook dreams into a reality.
FOR A NO-OBLIGATION QUOTE OR JUST A NATTER…
Call: 0800 772 0995 or email Chris.Byland@monkeynutuk.com
We’re passionate about creating great audiobooks. Here’s some of our favourite articles to pump up your enthusiasm for the market too…
• THE PUBLISHING SENSATION - Writers are turning to the spoken word as their preferred medium, encouraged by a boom in audiobook sales.
• HOW TO NARRATE AN AUDIOBOOK – Tips from a pro.
• THE BEST AUDIOBOOKS FROM ALL TIME – Get inspired by the audiobook successes.
• AUDIOBOOKS ARE GOOD FOR THE BRAIN – Science says they’re as beneficial as traditional books.